Brief Overview Of MTS Video
An MTS video file is a file that is used for saving High Definition HD videos in MPEG Transport Stream Video Format called as AVCHD (Advanced Video Coding High Definition). It is mainly the file extension that is used for representing AVCHD videos. Big manufacturing brand companies like Sony and Panasonic both introduced with the MTS video file format in the year 2006. MTS video file is capable of supporting both 1080i and 720p HD video format files that means it can also burnt to Blu-ray discs too. You can play MTS video files using a number of Media Players including VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player and Roxio Popcorn. The only one of the major problem with MTS video file is that it can easily be corrupted, resulting in loss of precious videos files of us.
Benefits Of MTS Video File
- MTS allows to give high quality videos which can be easily transferred to PC.
- MTS uses AVCHD video file format that is compatible with many camcorders.
- We can quickly and easily modify the video.
- MTS provides best quality of videos for HD video using a camcorder.
List Of Some Common Error Messages Appears While Opening MTS Video Files
- “Can't open MTS video file”
- “An error occurred while loading .mts file” “Windows didn't detect a disk” “Disk is not formatted” “Problem with .mts file: incorrect length” “Drive is not formatted” “Disk is not detected”
Reasons Of MTS Video Files Get Corrupted And Damaged
- Due to inappropriate way to change the length of the video file.
- Due to bad storage media sector.
- Due to incomplete file transfer.
- Due to virus or malware attacks.
- Due to incompatible of Media player.
- Due to low battery video recording.
- Due to sudden loss of power.
- Due to issues with the Operating System.
- Due to video compression Issues.
- Due to any interruption during the recording of your MTS file.
- Due to trying to play MTS file with an unsupported Media player.
- Due to improper change of file extension from MTS to different file format.
- Due to incomplete transfer of MTS files.
- Due to interruption during download or transfer of MTS file.
- Due to Virus infection.
- Due to Corruption in the storage drive or media.
- Due to sudden power loss while viewing video.
Some Important Points To Remember To Prevent MTS Video Files From Corrupting
- Never record any videos when camera battery is too low.
- Scan your system always in order to prevent video files from getting infected by viruses.
- Never eject any external storage media in between file transfer process.
- Advanced new antivirus is to be used to avoid virus infection.
- Never store videos on corrupted SD card.
- Move or transfer your MTS video files very carefully.
- Give proper attention while converting video formatting.
- Only supported media player is to be used to play MTS videos.
- Never use the SD card in various devices.
- Always have a backup of your MTS files.
- Use a reliable anti-virus software on your system
- Never use any unreliable third party tools to repair your MTS file.
- Never eject external storage media devices in between file transfer process.
If your MTS video files also get corrupt and you are unable to play it then don't worry. You can recover corrupt MTS video files with the help of Photo recovery software. It is an amazing utility that repairs corrupted MTS or other video files and allow user's to play them again.
Brief Overview On Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files
Looking for solution to Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files ? It is one of the major issues which almost every users might have come across at any instance of their life. Digital photos and videos can get accidentally deleted or might get corrupted due to any specific error. In such situation, previously stored files cannot be accessed further. At this juncture, there arises the need for Photo recovery Software. It is one of the most proficient utility which has been designed to accomplish Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files issues conveniently. It is best tool to recover corrupted, deleted, missing, formatted and inaccessible images and videos from devices or any other storage devices. It has been exclusively designed by the professionals to rescue photos as well as videos and overcome memory card corruption issues irrespective of its cause.
Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files : Reasons Why Photo Becomes Inaccessible
Photos become inaccessible and user may lose their valuable pictures from storage device, due to following reasons:-
- When stored images get deleted accidentally then Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files can be faced.
- If you have formatted your drive.
- Due to severe virus attack.
- Improper handling of device.
- Due to file system corruption.
- Due to physically damaged media.
- Header file corruption.
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there can also be some other possibilities due to which need for Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files solution arises for users. Unfortunately, if you are facing loss of photos due to any of the above mentioned reasons and do not have a valid backup then it is better to opt for Photo Recovery Software to resolve Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files issues in the mean time.
Avoid Common Mistakes To Prevent Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files Issues For Future
One silly mistake or slight carelessness is enough to erase all the memorable and exciting moments of past. It is rightly said “Prevention is always better than cure”. While most of the problems related to Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files have solution, But it would be better not to confront it by taking some measures. Therefore, users are advised to take care of the following points mentioned below if they do not want to be in horrible situation of Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files which can be quite messy at times.
- Never remove the memory card when it is in use.
- Always safely remove the memory card before removing it from its slot.
- Do not click pictures or record videos when battery is running low to avoid Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files.
- Always be careful while erasing unwanted files.
- avoid using “Delete All” button of devices.
- Do not mishandle devices or memory card.
Note : Avoid using Memory Card if you have deleted any photos and videos from it. Doing so will prevent the possibilities of overwriting and replacing the data on the card. Once overwritten, option for rescue data in case of Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files will be next to impossible.
Best Solution For Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files
Photo Recovery Software is one of the robust and advanced tool which has the ability to rescue lost or deleted pictures/videos. It has been designed by working professionals who have large experience in this field. The software has strong scanning technique and all latest features, which can easily resolve Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files and restore photos and videos. It scans your storage device deeply and detect all missing files. After that it provides facility to see preview of recoverable items and restore them wherever you want to for quick access. Today it has numerous satisfied users throughout the world, who have tried it in order to fix Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files issue. Not only that it has also some amazing features which makes it popular in photo recovery segment. However it can be said that it is the only secure way, which provide complete and instant solution for Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files in very less time without losing a single photo during recovery. Therefore one can rely on the software to get satisfying and impressive results.
Benefits Of Using Photo Recovery Software For Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files
It is capable of resolving Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files and recover lost, deleted and damaged photos, videos on memory card.
Has the potential to recover even severely damaged files as well as formatted memory card.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Easily recover JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MOS, PSP, PCT, JPG, GIF, BMP etc files and fix Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files.
Also restore deleted or damaged audio, video and other multimedia files in convenient way.
Provide facility to add file headers in the list of photo, audio, video items by just Drag and Drop method.
Generate preview of recoverable files before saving it.
User friendly GUI for easy navigation.
Having different scanning options like, Advance, Quick, Full scan.
Compatible with all Mac OS X as well as Windows operating system.
Supports different Mac or Windows versions like Mac OS X Tiger, Lion Leopard, Panther and Windows Vista, 7, 8 etc respectively.
Supports different file system such as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
Able to undelete images from memory card to overcome Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files on storage devices such as Micro SD, CF, XD card, SDHC etc.
Supports all devices, mobile phones, tablets etc.
Restore photos from system hard drive, emptied recycle bin or un-bootable volume.
Provide complete solution for Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files even without having technical skills.
Available as free trial and licensed version.
These are few prominent features of Photo Recovery Software best in this class. If you want to overcome Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files issue, then without any delay try this amazing tool and get desired result.
Limitations Of Photo Recovery Software To Overcome Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files Issue
Although Photo Recovery Software is one of secure way to cater the need for Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files solution in very less time. However, users should know about its limitations which are discussed below :-
- Demo version provides with the preview of the deleted and corrupted photos and videos.
- Users have to avail licensed version in order to recover deleted or lost photos and overcome Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files.
System Requirement For Photo Recovery Software
- Processor:- Pentium Class.
- Operating System:- Windows Vista, Windows7, 8 etc.
- Memory:- RAM 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- 100 MB free space.
- Processor:- Intel(G5 or its later version)
- Memory:- RAM should be at least 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- Free space should be 100 MB.
- Operating System:- 10. 4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or any other latest Mac OS X.
User’s Guide To Resolve Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files : Follow Step By Step Wizard To Run Software
Step:1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software to accomplish Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files issue.
Step:2 Once installed, launch the program by double clicking on the icon present on the desktop.
Step:3 Connect the storage device that need to be scanned with the PC.
Step:4 Once connected, the program will automatically detect the storage device which has been plugged.
Step:5 Click on the Scan button to initiate the scanning process. Be sure to choose the exact file type from the list for quick search.
Step:6 Once the scanning is completed, you will get the preview of the files that has been deleted, corrupted. Select the file to be restored and saved on the desired location on the computer. However, you need to have the licensed version of the software for accomplishing Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files task.
Step 7: Finally, a progress bar will appear that shows the ongoing process of storing photos and videos to the desired location and overcome Repair Corrupt MTS Video Files.