“ I have 32 GB Kingston SD card in which I have stored a large amount of data. Yesterday morning I connected Kingston SD Card to my windows computer to save some important files as a backup copy. At the time of transferring files, something went wrong and the system stopped working. After that, I forcefully switched off the system even though Kingston SD card was plugged in. After a few minutes later I restarted my computer to resume the transfer process. But I was shocked to see that the drive that represented Kingston SD card displayed an error message that “Cards needs to be formatted”. When I checked properties, it shows free space as “0” byte and the file system as “RAW”. I don't know what exactly I should do now. I need those files back at any cost”.
Factors Responsible For Loss Of Photos On Kingston SD Card
- If you take out memory card suddenly from the digital camera or any digital devices while the media files are being downloaded from the camera then it damages the file system and leads to photo loss problems.
- With the continuity to capture photos from the camera while the battery is conking with the low battery can lead to loss of photos stored in it.
- At the time of ejecting memory card from the card reader when the files from the memory card are still opened on the digital devices also results in loss of photos.
- At the time of formatting Kingston memory card accidentally or to get rid of format error deletes all the files which are stored in it.
- If you copy a file from memory card and delete it before pasting to the desired location then you will lose it.
- Removing Kingston memory card from the computer without using the “Eject” option could result in file loss.
- Reformatting memory card by changing its file system from FAT to NTFS would erase entire data.
- Accidental formatting of memory card instead of unwanted drive is one of the major cause for data loss from memory card.
Photo Recovery Tool Now Supports And Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card
Photo recovery software can recover files from memory card without damaging them. It scans the memory card completely to restore media files after irrespective of how data is lost. This image recovery software has the potential to get videos, photos, songs and other files from memory card and users can preview recovered media files. It is cost-effective and easy to use for the users. This software also works in Kingston SD card.
Tips To Get Rid Of Kingston SD Card Data Loss
- Never shut down your computer while transferring data from memory card to computer.
- Right click on the drive that indicates Kingston SD card and then select the option”Eject” while disconnecting.
- Never delete any files unless you make sure that it is not needed for future use.
Brief Overview on Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card
Looking for solution of Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card ? It is one of the major issues which almost every users might have come across at any instance of their life. Digital photos and videos can get accidentally deleted or might get corrupted due to any specific error. In such situation, previously stored files cannot be accessed further. At this juncture, there arises the need for Photo recovery Software. It is one of the most proficient utility which has been designed to accomplish Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card issues conveniently. It is best tool to recover corrupted, deleted, missing, formatted and inaccessible images and videos from digital camera or any other storage devices. It has been exclusively designed by the professionals to rescue photos as well as videos and overcome memory card corruption issues irrespective of its cause.
Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card: Reasons Why Photo Becomes Inaccessible
Photos become inaccessible and user may lose their valuable pictures from storage device, due to following reasons:-
- When stored images get deleted accidentally then Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card can be faced.
- If you have formatted your drive.
- Due to severe virus attack.
- Improper handling of device.
- Due to file system corruption.
- Due to physically damaged media.
- Header file corruption.
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there can also be some other possibilities due to which need for Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card solution arises for users. Unfortunately, if you are facing loss of photos due to any of the above mentioned reasons and do not have a valid backup then it is better to opt for Photo Recovery Software to resolve Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card issues in the mean time.
Avoid Common Mistakes to Prevent Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card issues for future
One silly mistake or slight carelessness is enough to erase all the memorable and exciting moments of past. It is rightly said “Prevention is always better than cure”. While most of the problems related to Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card have solution, But it would be better not to confront it by taking some measures. Therefore, users are advised to take care of the following points mentioned below if they do not want to be in horrible situation of Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card which can be quite messy at times.
- Never remove the memory card when it is in use.
- Always safely remove the memory card before removing it from its slot.
- Do not click pictures or record videos when battery is running low to avoid Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card.
- Always be careful while erasing unwanted files
- avoid using “Delete All” button of Digital Camera
- Do not mishandle digital camera or memory card.
Note: Avoid using Memory Card if you have deleted any photos and videos from it. Doing so will prevent the possibilities of overwriting and replacing the data on the card. Once overwritten, option for rescue data in case of Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card will be next to impossible.
Best Solution for Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card
Photo Recovery Software is one of the robust and advanced tool which has the ability to rescue lost or deleted pictures/videos. It has been designed by working professionals who have large experience in this field. The software has strong scanning technique and all latest features, which can easily resolve Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card and restore photos and videos. It scans your storage device deeply and detect all missing files. After that it provides facility to see preview of recoverable items and restore them wherever you want to for quick access. Today it has numerous satisfied users throughout the world, who have tried it in order to fix Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card issue. Not only that it has also some amazing features which makes it popular in photo recovery segment. However it can be said that it is the only secure way, which provide complete and instant solution for Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card in very less time without losing a single photo during recovery. Therefore one can rely on the software to get satisfying and impressive results.
Benefits of Using Photo Recovery Software for Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card
It is capable of resolving Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card and recover lost, deleted and damaged photos, videos on memory card.
Has the potential to recover even severely damaged files as well as formatted memory card.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Easily recover JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MOS, PSP, PCT, JPG, GIF, BMP etc files and fix Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card.
Also restore deleted or damaged audio, video and other multimedia files in convenient way.
Provide facility to add file headers in the list of photo, audio, video items by just Drag and Drop method.
Generate preview of recoverable files before saving it.
User friendly GUI for easy navigation.
Having different scanning options like, Advance, Quick, Full scan.
Compatible with all Mac OS X as well as Windows operating system.
Supports different Mac or Windows versions like Mac OS X Tiger, Lion Leopard, Panther and Windows Vista, 7, 8 etc respectively.
Supports different file system such as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
Able to undelete images from memory card to overcome Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card on storage devices such as Micro SD, CF, XD card, SDHC etc.
Supports all digital camera, mobile phones, tablets etc.
Restore photos from system hard drive, emptied recycle bin or un-bootable volume.
Provide complete solution for Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card even without having technical skills.
Available as free trial and licensed version.
These are few prominent features of Photo Recovery Software best in this class. If you want to overcome Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card issue, then without any delay try this amazing tool and get desired result.
Limitations of the Photo Recovery Software to Overcome Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card Issue
Although Photo Recovery Software is one of secure way to cater the need for Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card solution in very less time. However, users should know about its limitations which are discussed below :-
- Demo version provides with the preview of the deleted and corrupted photos and videos.
- Users have to avail licensed version in order to recover deleted or lost photos and overcome Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card.
System Requirement for Photo Recovery Software
- Processor:- Pentium Class.
- Operating System:- Windows Vista, Windows7, 8 etc.
- Memory:- RAM 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- 100 MB free space.
- Processor:- Intel(G5 or its later version)
- Memory:- RAM should be at least 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- Free space should be 100 MB.
- Operating System:- 10. 4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or any other latest Mac OS X.
User’s Guide to Resolve Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card: Follow Step by Step Wizard to Run the Software
Step:1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software to accomplish Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card issue
Step:2 Once installed, launch the program by double clicking on the icon present on the desktop.
Step:3 Connect the storage device that need to be scanned with the PC.
Step:4 Once connected, the program will automatically detect the storage device which has been plugged.
Step:5 Click on the Scan button to initiate the scanning process. Be sure to choose the exact file type from the list for quick search.
Step:6 Once the scanning is completed, you will get the preview of the files that has been deleted, corrupted. Select the file to be restored and saved on the desired location on the computer. However, you need to have the licensed version of the software for accomplishing Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card task.
Step 7: Finally, a progress bar will appear that shows the ongoing process of storing photos and videos to the desired location and overcome Recover Photos From Kingston SD Card