Pen drive is widely used as external storage device and for transferring data to and from PC. But it has limited storage capacity of 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 GB etc. With the storage of large number of files such as photos, albums, videos, movies it gets almost full. So users need to to delete some of the unwanted or duplicate files from pen drive. But in carelessness, people often end up deleting the data. Formatting of the pen drive also makes the data inaccessible or hidden. Actually it is not completely deleted unless new files are not saved on the PD. This is why it is possible to recover deleted files from Pen drive provided it is not further used for saving files or data.
How To avoid Data loss / files from getting deleted from Pen drive
- Never use PD from wet hand or near the moist contact surface as this will lead to physical damage with data loss.
- Always back up important data which is stored on pen drive to other storage media devices. If the data gets deleted from the pen drive, it can be easily restored if there is backup present.
- It is advised to scan your Pen drive using Antivirus software after connecting or inserting to the Windows PC.
- Do not use entire space for storage of files on Pen drive. This will prevent data corruption.
- Avoid connecting Pen drive to untrusted source or system. This would prevent loss of files and as a result users won't have to recover deleted / corrupted files from Pen drive.
Unfortunately, if your file have been deleted or is hidden in Pen drive and you want to recover them from Pen drive then you need to follow the steps exactly as given below:
How To Recover Deleted files from Pen Drive using Attrib Command
- Firstly, pen drive is to be connected to Windows PC
- Type cmd in the Windows Search Box
- Press Ctrl+Shift and press Enter key
- This will launch Command prompt as an administrator.
- Using command prompt type attrib -h –r –s /s /d f:*.* and hit Enter
- Now open the PD from where the files were hidden or deleted, you will able to find the files.
now you can easily find and view the files that was missing. If still you are not able to find the files then it means the files have been deleted and you need to use Photo Recovery Software to recover deleted files such as Photos and videos from Pen Drive.
Brief Overview on Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive
Looking for solution of Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive ? It is one of the major issues which almost every users might have come across at any instance of their life. Digital photos and videos can get accidentally deleted or might get corrupted due to any specific error. In such situation, previously stored files cannot be accessed further. At this juncture, there arises the need for Photo recovery Software. It is one of the most proficient utility which has been designed to accomplish Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive issues conveniently. It is best tool to recover corrupted, deleted, missing, formatted and inaccessible images and videos from digital camera or any other storage devices. It has been exclusively designed by the professionals to rescue photos as well as videos and overcome memory card corruption issues irrespective of its cause.
Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive: Reasons Why Photo Becomes Inaccessible
Photos become inaccessible and user may lose their valuable pictures from storage device, due to following reasons:-
- When stored images get deleted accidentally then Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive can be faced.
- If you have formatted your drive.
- Due to severe virus attack.
- Improper handling of device.
- Due to file system corruption.
- Due to physically damaged media.
- Header file corruption.
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there can also be some other possibilities due to which need for Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive solution arises for users. Unfortunately, if you are facing loss of photos due to any of the above mentioned reasons and do not have a valid backup then it is better to opt for Photo Recovery Software to resolve Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive issues in the mean time.
Avoid Common Mistakes to Prevent Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive issues for future
One silly mistake or slight carelessness is enough to erase all the memorable and exciting moments of past. It is rightly said “Prevention is always better than cure”. While most of the problems related to Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive have solution, But it would be better not to confront it by taking some measures. Therefore, users are advised to take care of the following points mentioned below if they do not want to be in horrible situation of Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive which can be quite messy at times.
- Never remove the memory card when it is in use.
- Always safely remove the memory card before removing it from its slot.
- Do not click pictures or record videos when battery is running low to avoid Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive.
- Always be careful while erasing unwanted files
- avoid using “Delete All” button of Digital Camera
- Do not mishandle digital camera or memory card.
Note: Avoid using Memory Card if you have deleted any photos and videos from it. Doing so will prevent the possibilities of overwriting and replacing the data on the card. Once overwritten, option for rescue data in case of Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive will be next to impossible.
Best Solution for Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive
Photo Recovery Software is one of the robust and advanced tool which has the ability to rescue lost or deleted pictures/videos. It has been designed by working professionals who have large experience in this field. The software has strong scanning technique and all latest features, which can easily resolve Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive and restore photos and videos. It scans your storage device deeply and detect all missing files. After that it provides facility to see preview of recoverable items and restore them wherever you want to for quick access. Today it has numerous satisfied users throughout the world, who have tried it in order to fix Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive issue. Not only that it has also some amazing features which makes it popular in photo recovery segment. However it can be said that it is the only secure way, which provide complete and instant solution for Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive in very less time without losing a single photo during recovery. Therefore one can rely on the software to get satisfying and impressive results.
Benefits of Using Photo Recovery Software for Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive
It is capable of resolving Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive and recover lost, deleted and damaged photos, videos on memory card.
Has the potential to recover even severely damaged files as well as formatted memory card.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Easily recover JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MOS, PSP, PCT, JPG, GIF, BMP etc files and fix Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive.
Also restore deleted or damaged audio, video and other multimedia files in convenient way.
Provide facility to add file headers in the list of photo, audio, video items by just Drag and Drop method.
Generate preview of recoverable files before saving it.
User friendly GUI for easy navigation.
Having different scanning options like, Advance, Quick, Full scan.
Compatible with all Mac OS X as well as Windows operating system.
Supports different Mac or Windows versions like Mac OS X Tiger, Lion Leopard, Panther and Windows Vista, 7, 8 etc respectively.
Supports different file system such as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
Able to undelete images from memory card to overcome Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive on storage devices such as Micro SD, CF, XD card, SDHC etc.
Supports all digital camera, mobile phones, tablets etc.
Restore photos from system hard drive, emptied recycle bin or un-bootable volume.
Provide complete solution for Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive even without having technical skills.
Available as free trial and licensed version.
These are few prominent features of Photo Recovery Software best in this class. If you want to overcome Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive issue, then without any delay try this amazing tool and get desired result.
Limitations of the Photo Recovery Software to Overcome Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive Issue
Although Photo Recovery Software is one of secure way to cater the need for Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive solution in very less time. However, users should know about its limitations which are discussed below :-
- Demo version provides with the preview of the deleted and corrupted photos and videos.
- Users have to avail licensed version in order to recover deleted or lost photos and overcome Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive.
System Requirement for Photo Recovery Software
- Processor:- Pentium Class.
- Operating System:- Windows Vista, Windows7, 8 etc.
- Memory:- RAM 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- 100 MB free space.
- Processor:- Intel(G5 or its later version)
- Memory:- RAM should be at least 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- Free space should be 100 MB.
- Operating System:- 10. 4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or any other latest Mac OS X.
User’s Guide to Resolve Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive: Follow Step by Step Wizard to Run the Software
Step:1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software to accomplish Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive issue
Step:2 Once installed, launch the program by double clicking on the icon present on the desktop.
Step:3 Connect the storage device that need to be scanned with the PC.
Step:4 Once connected, the program will automatically detect the storage device which has been plugged.
Step:5 Click on the Scan button to initiate the scanning process. Be sure to choose the exact file type from the list for quick search.
Step:6 Once the scanning is completed, you will get the preview of the files that has been deleted, corrupted. Select the file to be restored and saved on the desired location on the computer. However, you need to have the licensed version of the software for accomplishing Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive task.
Step 7: Finally, a progress bar will appear that shows the ongoing process of storing photos and videos to the desired location and overcome Recover Deleted Files from Pen Drive