Do you want to fix the video playback issue in Windows 11? This post will help in outlining the various reasons that result in playback issues and how to fix the same. Actually upgrading the older version to Windows 11 might result in minor glitches. Before proceeding further let’s have a look at other reasons resulting in the playback issue on Windows 11.
- virus attack
- obsolete video graphics driver
- outdated video player
- corrupted images / video file
- improper browser settings
- incompatible video file format
How to check for Windows Update
If the Windows is not updated, users need to check for the latest updates. If it is available, the update needs to be installed to fix the video playback issue.
- First of all Press Windows + I together to open System Settings.
- Click Windows Update and then Check for Updates From the left side of the panel
- Finally, install the update if it’s available.
Update the Display Driver
- First of all, users need to click on the Windows icon and select Device Manager.
- them under the Device Manager, expand the Display Adapters section
- Finally right-click on the graphics card and select Update Driver.
- select Search automatically for drivers in the new window
- Once the update is installed, users need to reboot their system and check if this fixes the Video Playback issue in Windows 11.
Brief Overview on video playback issue in Windows 11
Looking for solution of video playback issue in Windows 11 ? It is one of the major issues which almost every users might have come across at any instance of their life. Digital photos and videos can get accidentally deleted or might get corrupted due to any specific error. In such situation, previously stored files cannot be accessed further. At this juncture, there arises the need for Photo recovery Software. It is one of the most proficient utility which has been designed to accomplish video playback issue in Windows 11 issues conveniently. It is best tool to recover corrupted, deleted, missing, formatted and inaccessible images and videos from digital camera or any other storage devices. It has been exclusively designed by the professionals to rescue photos as well as videos and overcome memory card corruption issues irrespective of its cause.
video playback issue in Windows 11: Reasons Why Photo Becomes Inaccessible
Photos become inaccessible and user may lose their valuable pictures from storage device, due to following reasons:-
- When stored images get deleted accidentally then video playback issue in Windows 11 can be faced.
- If you have formatted your drive.
- Due to severe virus attack.
- Improper handling of device.
- Due to file system corruption.
- Due to physically damaged media.
- Header file corruption.
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there can also be some other possibilities due to which need for video playback issue in Windows 11 solution arises for users. Unfortunately, if you are facing loss of photos due to any of the above mentioned reasons and do not have a valid backup then it is better to opt for Photo Recovery Software to resolve video playback issue in Windows 11 issues in the mean time.
Avoid Common Mistakes to Prevent video playback issue in Windows 11 issues for future
One silly mistake or slight carelessness is enough to erase all the memorable and exciting moments of past. It is rightly said “Prevention is always better than cure”. While most of the problems related to video playback issue in Windows 11 have solution, But it would be better not to confront it by taking some measures. Therefore, users are advised to take care of the following points mentioned below if they do not want to be in horrible situation of video playback issue in Windows 11 which can be quite messy at times.
- Never remove the memory card when it is in use.
- Always safely remove the memory card before removing it from its slot.
- Do not click pictures or record videos when battery is running low to avoid video playback issue in Windows 11.
- Always be careful while erasing unwanted files
- avoid using “Delete All” button of Digital Camera
- Do not mishandle digital camera or memory card.
Note: Avoid using Memory Card if you have deleted any photos and videos from it. Doing so will prevent the possibilities of overwriting and replacing the data on the card. Once overwritten, option for rescue data in case of video playback issue in Windows 11 will be next to impossible.
Best Solution for video playback issue in Windows 11
Photo Recovery Software is one of the robust and advanced tool which has the ability to rescue lost or deleted pictures/videos. It has been designed by working professionals who have large experience in this field. The software has strong scanning technique and all latest features, which can easily resolve video playback issue in Windows 11 and restore photos and videos. It scans your storage device deeply and detect all missing files. After that it provides facility to see preview of recoverable items and restore them wherever you want to for quick access. Today it has numerous satisfied users throughout the world, who have tried it in order to fix video playback issue in Windows 11 issue. Not only that it has also some amazing features which makes it popular in photo recovery segment. However it can be said that it is the only secure way, which provide complete and instant solution for video playback issue in Windows 11 in very less time without losing a single photo during recovery. Therefore one can rely on the software to get satisfying and impressive results.
Benefits of Using Photo Recovery Software for video playback issue in Windows 11
It is capable of resolving video playback issue in Windows 11 and recover lost, deleted and damaged photos, videos on memory card.
Has the potential to recover even severely damaged files as well as formatted memory card.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Easily recover JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MOS, PSP, PCT, JPG, GIF, BMP etc files and fix video playback issue in Windows 11.
Also restore deleted or damaged audio, video and other multimedia files in convenient way.
Provide facility to add file headers in the list of photo, audio, video items by just Drag and Drop method.
Generate preview of recoverable files before saving it.
User friendly GUI for easy navigation.
Having different scanning options like, Advance, Quick, Full scan.
Compatible with all Mac OS X as well as Windows operating system.
Supports different Mac or Windows versions like Mac OS X Tiger, Lion Leopard, Panther and Windows Vista, 7, 8 etc respectively.
Supports different file system such as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
Able to undelete images from memory card to overcome video playback issue in Windows 11 on storage devices such as Micro SD, CF, XD card, SDHC etc.
Supports all digital camera, mobile phones, tablets etc.
Restore photos from system hard drive, emptied recycle bin or un-bootable volume.
Provide complete solution for video playback issue in Windows 11 even without having technical skills.
Available as free trial and licensed version.
These are few prominent features of Photo Recovery Software best in this class. If you want to overcome video playback issue in Windows 11 issue, then without any delay try this amazing tool and get desired result.
Limitations of the Photo Recovery Software to Overcome video playback issue in Windows 11 Issue
Although Photo Recovery Software is one of secure way to cater the need for video playback issue in Windows 11 solution in very less time. However, users should know about its limitations which are discussed below :-
- Demo version provides with the preview of the deleted and corrupted photos and videos.
- Users have to avail licensed version in order to recover deleted or lost photos and overcome video playback issue in Windows 11.
System Requirement for Photo Recovery Software
- Processor:- Pentium Class.
- Operating System:- Windows Vista, Windows7, 8 etc.
- Memory:- RAM 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- 100 MB free space.
- Processor:- Intel(G5 or its later version)
- Memory:- RAM should be at least 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- Free space should be 100 MB.
- Operating System:- 10. 4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or any other latest Mac OS X.
User’s Guide to Resolve video playback issue in Windows 11: Follow Step by Step Wizard to Run the Software
Step:1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software to accomplish video playback issue in Windows 11 issue
Step:2 Once installed, launch the program by double clicking on the icon present on the desktop.
Step:3 Connect the storage device that need to be scanned with the PC.
Step:4 Once connected, the program will automatically detect the storage device which has been plugged.
Step:5 Click on the Scan button to initiate the scanning process. Be sure to choose the exact file type from the list for quick search.
Step:6 Once the scanning is completed, you will get the preview of the files that has been deleted, corrupted. Select the file to be restored and saved on the desired location on the computer. However, you need to have the licensed version of the software for accomplishing video playback issue in Windows 11 task.
Step 7: Finally, a progress bar will appear that shows the ongoing process of storing photos and videos to the desired location and overcome video playback issue in Windows 11