I am unable to watch video on Windows Media Player. Whenever I try to play them it freezes. Is there any way to Fix Frozen or Hung Videos? Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance
Dear user, actually sometimes videos can get corrupt and in such cases it freezes and cannot be played on PC and Windows as well as Mac. However first you need to ascertain whether the video files are corrupted to the extent that it hangs or freezes.
At the same time there are certain tips which should be checked to Fix Frozen or Hung Videos issues.
- Check Graphic drivers of PC: Video card or graphic drivers are vital for smooth playing of the video. It might be possible that Graphic driver is not updated and hence you are facing problem of Frozen or Hung Videos. Follow the steps to check it
1. Go to Control Panel and then select Device Manager
2. Now you need to choose and opt Display adapters
3. Update driver software by Right-clicking on the video card and choosing the option.
4. Now apply and save the changes and restart your system. This should Fix Frozen or Hung Videos if only your Graphic card is outdated.
- Ensure proper ventilation: It is found that if and when CPU gets over heated, it might result in hung and frozen video problem. SO always ensure that CPU is kept at such a point which is well ventilated.
- Adjust proper screen resolution: if you are facing issue of frozen or hung videos, check for screen resolution. Always set the system to correct screen resolution to ensure smooth video playback.
- Proper Internet Connection: This holds applicable for online video and its streaming and has nothing to do with video which is saved on the hard drive or any other location of the PC. If you are unable to stream or play online videos on YouTube or some other platform then it can be due to poor or slow Internet connection. So check for the Internet speed and if it is not up to 1MBPS, then you need to switch to better plans.
Following the aforementioned points above will definitely fix Frozen or Hung Videos. However, if there is issue in the video itself such as it is corrupted, its header is damaged then you need to go for Video repair Software to fix Frozen or Hung Videos.
Brief Overview on Fix Frozen or Hung Videos
Looking for solution of Fix Frozen or Hung Videos ? It is one of the major issues which almost every users might have come across at any instance of their life. Digital photos and videos can get accidentally deleted or might get corrupted due to any specific error. In such situation, previously stored files cannot be accessed further. At this juncture, there arises the need for Photo recovery Software. It is one of the most proficient utility which has been designed to accomplish Fix Frozen or Hung Videos issues conveniently. It is best tool to recover corrupted, deleted, missing, formatted and inaccessible images and videos from digital camera or any other storage devices. It has been exclusively designed by the professionals to rescue photos as well as videos and overcome memory card corruption issues irrespective of its cause.
Fix Frozen or Hung Videos: Reasons Why Photo Becomes Inaccessible
Photos become inaccessible and user may lose their valuable pictures from storage device, due to following reasons:-
- When stored images get deleted accidentally then Fix Frozen or Hung Videos can be faced.
- If you have formatted your drive.
- Due to severe virus attack.
- Improper handling of device.
- Due to file system corruption.
- Due to physically damaged media.
- Header file corruption.
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there can also be some other possibilities due to which need for Fix Frozen or Hung Videos solution arises for users. Unfortunately, if you are facing loss of photos due to any of the above mentioned reasons and do not have a valid backup then it is better to opt for Photo Recovery Software to resolve Fix Frozen or Hung Videos issues in the mean time.
Avoid Common Mistakes to Prevent Fix Frozen or Hung Videos issues for future
One silly mistake or slight carelessness is enough to erase all the memorable and exciting moments of past. It is rightly said “Prevention is always better than cure”. While most of the problems related to Fix Frozen or Hung Videos have solution, But it would be better not to confront it by taking some measures. Therefore, users are advised to take care of the following points mentioned below if they do not want to be in horrible situation of Fix Frozen or Hung Videos which can be quite messy at times.
- Never remove the memory card when it is in use.
- Always safely remove the memory card before removing it from its slot.
- Do not click pictures or record videos when battery is running low to avoid Fix Frozen or Hung Videos.
- Always be careful while erasing unwanted files
- avoid using “Delete All” button of Digital Camera
- Do not mishandle digital camera or memory card.
Note: Avoid using Memory Card if you have deleted any photos and videos from it. Doing so will prevent the possibilities of overwriting and replacing the data on the card. Once overwritten, option for rescue data in case of Fix Frozen or Hung Videos will be next to impossible.
Best Solution for Fix Frozen or Hung Videos
Photo Recovery Software is one of the robust and advanced tool which has the ability to rescue lost or deleted pictures/videos. It has been designed by working professionals who have large experience in this field. The software has strong scanning technique and all latest features, which can easily resolve Fix Frozen or Hung Videos and restore photos and videos. It scans your storage device deeply and detect all missing files. After that it provides facility to see preview of recoverable items and restore them wherever you want to for quick access. Today it has numerous satisfied users throughout the world, who have tried it in order to fix Fix Frozen or Hung Videos issue. Not only that it has also some amazing features which makes it popular in photo recovery segment. However it can be said that it is the only secure way, which provide complete and instant solution for Fix Frozen or Hung Videos in very less time without losing a single photo during recovery. Therefore one can rely on the software to get satisfying and impressive results.
Benefits of Using Photo Recovery Software for Fix Frozen or Hung Videos
It is capable of resolving Fix Frozen or Hung Videos and recover lost, deleted and damaged photos, videos on memory card.
Has the potential to recover even severely damaged files as well as formatted memory card.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Easily recover JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MOS, PSP, PCT, JPG, GIF, BMP etc files and fix Fix Frozen or Hung Videos.
Also restore deleted or damaged audio, video and other multimedia files in convenient way.
Provide facility to add file headers in the list of photo, audio, video items by just Drag and Drop method.
Generate preview of recoverable files before saving it.
User friendly GUI for easy navigation.
Having different scanning options like, Advance, Quick, Full scan.
Compatible with all Mac OS X as well as Windows operating system.
Supports different Mac or Windows versions like Mac OS X Tiger, Lion Leopard, Panther and Windows Vista, 7, 8 etc respectively.
Supports different file system such as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
Able to undelete images from memory card to overcome Fix Frozen or Hung Videos on storage devices such as Micro SD, CF, XD card, SDHC etc.
Supports all digital camera, mobile phones, tablets etc.
Restore photos from system hard drive, emptied recycle bin or un-bootable volume.
Provide complete solution for Fix Frozen or Hung Videos even without having technical skills.
Available as free trial and licensed version.
These are few prominent features of Photo Recovery Software best in this class. If you want to overcome Fix Frozen or Hung Videos issue, then without any delay try this amazing tool and get desired result.
Limitations of the Photo Recovery Software to Overcome Fix Frozen or Hung Videos Issue
Although Photo Recovery Software is one of secure way to cater the need for Fix Frozen or Hung Videos solution in very less time. However, users should know about its limitations which are discussed below :-
- Demo version provides with the preview of the deleted and corrupted photos and videos.
- Users have to avail licensed version in order to recover deleted or lost photos and overcome Fix Frozen or Hung Videos.
System Requirement for Photo Recovery Software
- Processor:- Pentium Class.
- Operating System:- Windows Vista, Windows7, 8 etc.
- Memory:- RAM 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- 100 MB free space.
- Processor:- Intel(G5 or its later version)
- Memory:- RAM should be at least 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- Free space should be 100 MB.
- Operating System:- 10. 4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or any other latest Mac OS X.
User’s Guide to Resolve Fix Frozen or Hung Videos: Follow Step by Step Wizard to Run the Software
Step:1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software to accomplish Fix Frozen or Hung Videos issue
Step:2 Once installed, launch the program by double clicking on the icon present on the desktop.
Step:3 Connect the storage device that need to be scanned with the PC.
Step:4 Once connected, the program will automatically detect the storage device which has been plugged.
Step:5 Click on the Scan button to initiate the scanning process. Be sure to choose the exact file type from the list for quick search.
Step:6 Once the scanning is completed, you will get the preview of the files that has been deleted, corrupted. Select the file to be restored and saved on the desired location on the computer. However, you need to have the licensed version of the software for accomplishing Fix Frozen or Hung Videos task.
Step 7: Finally, a progress bar will appear that shows the ongoing process of storing photos and videos to the desired location and overcome Fix Frozen or Hung Videos