Is your Firefox not playing videos? Are you getting error message while buffering or playing videos on Firefox browser? If yes, then you are the right place as you will get complete details on how to fix Firefox not playing videos issue. There is no doubt about the fact that Mozilla FF is one of the best and fastest browser with enabled privacy protection features. Despite of the fact users might sometimes encounter error while buffering videos on their Firefox browser.
The error might result in videos keep buffering, videos are not loading and FF fails to load html 5 videos etc. Have you ever wondered what might be the reason or as to why Firefox not playing videos? There can be various reasons for the same like it can be due to missing add-ons piling up of cache, improper or unsecured network connection, or outdated Mozilla version etc.
So users are recommended to check these to fix Firefox not playing videos issues
- Check Internet Connection: It is found that poor INTERNET connectivity or slow Internet speed might take it too long to load or buffer videos on websites like YouTube, Metacafe, Viddler or any other video streaming sites. As a result videos keep on buffering and users encounter Firefox not playing video problem.
- Update Mozilla FF Browser: Outdated Firefox browser can result in such issues as it is important to update browser to fix any bugs as well as software conflicts resulting failure to play the videos on FF.
- Clean Firefox Cache and Cookies if any: Cookies are created when you visit any website and cache helps in opening the site on users next visit. But it may pile up cache and data that makes the browser slow and even resulting in videos not playing on Firefox.
- Disable Add ons: Disabling of Add ons and Firefox extensions, themes, plug-ins can help in fixing problem if you are unable to play videos on Firefox, you must disable them.
After trying the above mentioned tips, try to play videos on Firefox, it should play now. However, if still it fails or still if you are getting problem of Firefox not playing videos then it means your player is corrupt or video is damaged and need to be repaired using third party video repair tool.
Brief Overview on Firefox not playing videos
Looking for solution of Firefox not playing videos ? It is one of the major issues which almost every users might have come across at any instance of their life. Digital photos and videos can get accidentally deleted or might get corrupted due to any specific error. In such situation, previously stored files cannot be accessed further. At this juncture, there arises the need for Photo recovery Software. It is one of the most proficient utility which has been designed to accomplish Firefox not playing videos issues conveniently. It is best tool to recover corrupted, deleted, missing, formatted and inaccessible images and videos from digital camera or any other storage devices. It has been exclusively designed by the professionals to rescue photos as well as videos and overcome memory card corruption issues irrespective of its cause.
Firefox not playing videos: Reasons Why Photo Becomes Inaccessible
Photos become inaccessible and user may lose their valuable pictures from storage device, due to following reasons:-
- When stored images get deleted accidentally then Firefox not playing videos can be faced.
- If you have formatted your drive.
- Due to severe virus attack.
- Improper handling of device.
- Due to file system corruption.
- Due to physically damaged media.
- Header file corruption.
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there can also be some other possibilities due to which need for Firefox not playing videos solution arises for users. Unfortunately, if you are facing loss of photos due to any of the above mentioned reasons and do not have a valid backup then it is better to opt for Photo Recovery Software to resolve Firefox not playing videos issues in the mean time.
Avoid Common Mistakes to Prevent Firefox not playing videos issues for future
One silly mistake or slight carelessness is enough to erase all the memorable and exciting moments of past. It is rightly said “Prevention is always better than cure”. While most of the problems related to Firefox not playing videos have solution, But it would be better not to confront it by taking some measures. Therefore, users are advised to take care of the following points mentioned below if they do not want to be in horrible situation of Firefox not playing videos which can be quite messy at times.
- Never remove the memory card when it is in use.
- Always safely remove the memory card before removing it from its slot.
- Do not click pictures or record videos when battery is running low to avoid Firefox not playing videos.
- Always be careful while erasing unwanted files
- avoid using “Delete All” button of Digital Camera
- Do not mishandle digital camera or memory card.
Note: Avoid using Memory Card if you have deleted any photos and videos from it. Doing so will prevent the possibilities of overwriting and replacing the data on the card. Once overwritten, option for rescue data in case of Firefox not playing videos will be next to impossible.
Best Solution for Firefox not playing videos
Photo Recovery Software is one of the robust and advanced tool which has the ability to rescue lost or deleted pictures/videos. It has been designed by working professionals who have large experience in this field. The software has strong scanning technique and all latest features, which can easily resolve Firefox not playing videos and restore photos and videos. It scans your storage device deeply and detect all missing files. After that it provides facility to see preview of recoverable items and restore them wherever you want to for quick access. Today it has numerous satisfied users throughout the world, who have tried it in order to fix Firefox not playing videos issue. Not only that it has also some amazing features which makes it popular in photo recovery segment. However it can be said that it is the only secure way, which provide complete and instant solution for Firefox not playing videos in very less time without losing a single photo during recovery. Therefore one can rely on the software to get satisfying and impressive results.
Benefits of Using Photo Recovery Software for Firefox not playing videos
It is capable of resolving Firefox not playing videos and recover lost, deleted and damaged photos, videos on memory card.
Has the potential to recover even severely damaged files as well as formatted memory card.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Easily recover JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MOS, PSP, PCT, JPG, GIF, BMP etc files and fix Firefox not playing videos.
Also restore deleted or damaged audio, video and other multimedia files in convenient way.
Provide facility to add file headers in the list of photo, audio, video items by just Drag and Drop method.
Generate preview of recoverable files before saving it.
User friendly GUI for easy navigation.
Having different scanning options like, Advance, Quick, Full scan.
Compatible with all Mac OS X as well as Windows operating system.
Supports different Mac or Windows versions like Mac OS X Tiger, Lion Leopard, Panther and Windows Vista, 7, 8 etc respectively.
Supports different file system such as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
Able to undelete images from memory card to overcome Firefox not playing videos on storage devices such as Micro SD, CF, XD card, SDHC etc.
Supports all digital camera, mobile phones, tablets etc.
Restore photos from system hard drive, emptied recycle bin or un-bootable volume.
Provide complete solution for Firefox not playing videos even without having technical skills.
Available as free trial and licensed version.
These are few prominent features of Photo Recovery Software best in this class. If you want to overcome Firefox not playing videos issue, then without any delay try this amazing tool and get desired result.
Limitations of the Photo Recovery Software to Overcome Firefox not playing videos Issue
Although Photo Recovery Software is one of secure way to cater the need for Firefox not playing videos solution in very less time. However, users should know about its limitations which are discussed below :-
- Demo version provides with the preview of the deleted and corrupted photos and videos.
- Users have to avail licensed version in order to recover deleted or lost photos and overcome Firefox not playing videos.
System Requirement for Photo Recovery Software
- Processor:- Pentium Class.
- Operating System:- Windows Vista, Windows7, 8 etc.
- Memory:- RAM 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- 100 MB free space.
- Processor:- Intel(G5 or its later version)
- Memory:- RAM should be at least 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- Free space should be 100 MB.
- Operating System:- 10. 4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or any other latest Mac OS X.
User’s Guide to Resolve Firefox not playing videos: Follow Step by Step Wizard to Run the Software
Step:1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software to accomplish Firefox not playing videos issue
Step:2 Once installed, launch the program by double clicking on the icon present on the desktop.
Step:3 Connect the storage device that need to be scanned with the PC.
Step:4 Once connected, the program will automatically detect the storage device which has been plugged.
Step:5 Click on the Scan button to initiate the scanning process. Be sure to choose the exact file type from the list for quick search.
Step:6 Once the scanning is completed, you will get the preview of the files that has been deleted, corrupted. Select the file to be restored and saved on the desired location on the computer. However, you need to have the licensed version of the software for accomplishing Firefox not playing videos task.
Step 7: Finally, a progress bar will appear that shows the ongoing process of storing photos and videos to the desired location and overcome Firefox not playing videos