Are you getting a Green Screen Video problem ?
Unable to watch video online on your web browser? Sometimes while watching videos on YouTube, the video screen might turn green with sound playing in the video. This could be annoying. However there is no certain cause or reason for such an issue. It could be due to unsupported hardware , Outdated graphic drivers or flash player
But users need not worry as they can try some of the manual hacks to avoid and fix green screen problem in videos
- If you have a green screen problem in videos then you can try playing video in different browsers. Suppose if you are getting this error while streaming video on Mozilla Firefox then you can try Google Chrome to see whether the issue got resolved or not.
- If this doesn’t work then close all the extra tabs and Windows while you are watching the online video.
- Delete browser cache data, cookies and Temporary files on Windows/ Mac Computer
- Ensure the web browser which is in use for watching video is updated or is of most recent version.
However, if the above hacks do not work to fix green screen problems while viewing videos then it is a clear indication such issue might be due to video driver or Hardware glitch. It requires troubleshooting to fix the green screen problem.
Steps to Disable Hardware Acceleration
- First of all right click on video showing green screen
- In the menu option , select settings option
- Enable hardware acceleration is to be unchecked
- Now reload the page and open the website to watch video
Users need to update the Graphics Card Drivers
- The green screen problem in the video might occur due to outdated graphics card driver. Thus playing the video on the system with outdated graphics drivers results in green screen problems.
- Go to my Computers and right click on it
- Manage > Device Manager
- select and click on Display Adapters
- Right click on graphics driver and then click on Update Driver Software
- users can also select the option of Search automatically for updated driver software to detect Graphics card and its latest driver.
- Now restart the Windows PC to reinstall the driver.
However if the videos are corrupted due to outdated graphics card drivers, then you need to repair videos using video repair software.
Brief Overview on Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos
Looking for solution of Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos ? It is one of the major issues which almost every users might have come across at any instance of their life. Digital photos and videos can get accidentally deleted or might get corrupted due to any specific error. In such situation, previously stored files cannot be accessed further. At this juncture, there arises the need for Photo recovery Software. It is one of the most proficient utility which has been designed to accomplish Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos issues conveniently. It is best tool to recover corrupted, deleted, missing, formatted and inaccessible images and videos from digital camera or any other storage devices. It has been exclusively designed by the professionals to rescue photos as well as videos and overcome memory card corruption issues irrespective of its cause.
Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos: Reasons Why Photo Becomes Inaccessible
Photos become inaccessible and user may lose their valuable pictures from storage device, due to following reasons:-
- When stored images get deleted accidentally then Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos can be faced.
- If you have formatted your drive.
- Due to severe virus attack.
- Improper handling of device.
- Due to file system corruption.
- Due to physically damaged media.
- Header file corruption.
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there can also be some other possibilities due to which need for Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos solution arises for users. Unfortunately, if you are facing loss of photos due to any of the above mentioned reasons and do not have a valid backup then it is better to opt for Photo Recovery Software to resolve Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos issues in the mean time.
Avoid Common Mistakes to Prevent Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos issues for future
One silly mistake or slight carelessness is enough to erase all the memorable and exciting moments of past. It is rightly said “Prevention is always better than cure”. While most of the problems related to Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos have solution, But it would be better not to confront it by taking some measures. Therefore, users are advised to take care of the following points mentioned below if they do not want to be in horrible situation of Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos which can be quite messy at times.
- Never remove the memory card when it is in use.
- Always safely remove the memory card before removing it from its slot.
- Do not click pictures or record videos when battery is running low to avoid Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos.
- Always be careful while erasing unwanted files
- avoid using “Delete All” button of Digital Camera
- Do not mishandle digital camera or memory card.
Note: Avoid using Memory Card if you have deleted any photos and videos from it. Doing so will prevent the possibilities of overwriting and replacing the data on the card. Once overwritten, option for rescue data in case of Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos will be next to impossible.
Best Solution for Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos
Photo Recovery Software is one of the robust and advanced tool which has the ability to rescue lost or deleted pictures/videos. It has been designed by working professionals who have large experience in this field. The software has strong scanning technique and all latest features, which can easily resolve Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos and restore photos and videos. It scans your storage device deeply and detect all missing files. After that it provides facility to see preview of recoverable items and restore them wherever you want to for quick access. Today it has numerous satisfied users throughout the world, who have tried it in order to fix Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos issue. Not only that it has also some amazing features which makes it popular in photo recovery segment. However it can be said that it is the only secure way, which provide complete and instant solution for Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos in very less time without losing a single photo during recovery. Therefore one can rely on the software to get satisfying and impressive results.
Benefits of Using Photo Recovery Software for Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos
It is capable of resolving Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos and recover lost, deleted and damaged photos, videos on memory card.
Has the potential to recover even severely damaged files as well as formatted memory card.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Easily recover JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MOS, PSP, PCT, JPG, GIF, BMP etc files and fix Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos.
Also restore deleted or damaged audio, video and other multimedia files in convenient way.
Provide facility to add file headers in the list of photo, audio, video items by just Drag and Drop method.
Generate preview of recoverable files before saving it.
User friendly GUI for easy navigation.
Having different scanning options like, Advance, Quick, Full scan.
Compatible with all Mac OS X as well as Windows operating system.
Supports different Mac or Windows versions like Mac OS X Tiger, Lion Leopard, Panther and Windows Vista, 7, 8 etc respectively.
Supports different file system such as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
Able to undelete images from memory card to overcome Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos on storage devices such as Micro SD, CF, XD card, SDHC etc.
Supports all digital camera, mobile phones, tablets etc.
Restore photos from system hard drive, emptied recycle bin or un-bootable volume.
Provide complete solution for Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos even without having technical skills.
Available as free trial and licensed version.
These are few prominent features of Photo Recovery Software best in this class. If you want to overcome Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos issue, then without any delay try this amazing tool and get desired result.
Limitations of the Photo Recovery Software to Overcome Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos Issue
Although Photo Recovery Software is one of secure way to cater the need for Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos solution in very less time. However, users should know about its limitations which are discussed below :-
- Demo version provides with the preview of the deleted and corrupted photos and videos.
- Users have to avail licensed version in order to recover deleted or lost photos and overcome Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos.
System Requirement for Photo Recovery Software
- Processor:- Pentium Class.
- Operating System:- Windows Vista, Windows7, 8 etc.
- Memory:- RAM 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- 100 MB free space.
- Processor:- Intel(G5 or its later version)
- Memory:- RAM should be at least 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- Free space should be 100 MB.
- Operating System:- 10. 4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or any other latest Mac OS X.
User’s Guide to Resolve Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos: Follow Step by Step Wizard to Run the Software
Step:1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software to accomplish Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos issue
Step:2 Once installed, launch the program by double clicking on the icon present on the desktop.
Step:3 Connect the storage device that need to be scanned with the PC.
Step:4 Once connected, the program will automatically detect the storage device which has been plugged.
Step:5 Click on the Scan button to initiate the scanning process. Be sure to choose the exact file type from the list for quick search.
Step:6 Once the scanning is completed, you will get the preview of the files that has been deleted, corrupted. Select the file to be restored and saved on the desired location on the computer. However, you need to have the licensed version of the software for accomplishing Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos task.
Step 7: Finally, a progress bar will appear that shows the ongoing process of storing photos and videos to the desired location and overcome Green Screen Problem While Viewing Videos