Are you also facing Error Code 224002: This Video Cannot Be Played while playing a video file on your web browser?
Don’t worry we provide you with some solutions to fix this error.
Users face error 224002 while playing video on a self-hosted website such as Bluehost, GoDaddy, etc. JW player plays these types of embedded or online video files in all web browsers. Error code 224002 occurs when JW players load a video file having the format .mov or .wmv that doesn’t use the H264 video codec. This error may occur in every web browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera mini, Safari, etc.
Causes of Error Code 224002: This Video Cannot Be Played
There can be many reasons that JW players trigger a message error code 224002 while decoding a video file. Some of them are:
- Outdated web browser
- Third-party plugins, add-ons, and extension
- Cache, cookies, and browser history that may cause these errors
- Corrupted video file
Here are solutions by which you can fix Error Code 224002
Solution 1: Update your web browser
If you are regularly facing error 224002 then there is a possibility that your browser may be outdated. Often all the web browsers take updates on their own. But if it does not happen then you have to update manually.
For Google Chrome:
- First, open Google chrome then click on three vertical – dots at the top right corner
- Click on Help and go to the About Google Chrome
- Chrome will automatically check for updates and will download them.
- After updating, click on Relaunch to start Google Chrome.
- Open your Mozilla Firefox and click on the Menu button.
- Then go to the Help option and click on About Firefox
- Firefox automatically checks for updates and downloads if required.
- After downloading, click on Restart to Update Firefox button.
Solution 2: Remove Add-ons, Plugins, and Extensions
Many unnecessary plugins, Add-ons, and extensions cause error Error 224002 while playing video on the web browser. So, you should remove these unnecessary plugins, Add-ons, and Extensions from your web browsers to fix error Error Code 224002.
Steps to remove Add-ons, Plugins, and Extensions
- Open your google chrome web browser and click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- go to More Tools -> Extensions.
- Click on Remove and close the web browser.
- First, open Mozilla Firefox, click on Menu then select the Add-ons and themes options.
- Then Add-ons manager window appears, Click on Extension.
- Now, go to three dots and click on Remove.
Your extension will be deleted.
Solution 3: Delete Cache, Cookies, and Browser History to fix error 224002
- First, open your google chrome browser and then go to settings.
- From settings go to Privacy and Security and select Clear Browsing data.
- Click the Advanced option and select Time to delete the browsing data.
- Check the checkbox – Browsing history, Downloads history, cached images and files, Cookies and other site data, and other options.
- Finally, click on clear data.
- Open Firefox and click on Menu
- Then go to settings -> Privacy & Security ->Cookies and Site data -> Clear data.
- A clear data window appears, check the checkbox against Cookies and Cached web content and click on clear.
Solution 4: to fix error code 224002 reset the web browser settings
Steps to reset web browser settings:
- First, Open the Google Chrome browser then click on the three dots icon.
- Go to settings and click on Reset and clean up icon
- A confirmation box for the Reset setting appears, click on Reset setting.
- Open the Firefox browser click on the menu button and go to the Help option.
- Select More Troubleshooting Information and click on Refresh Firefox.
- A confirmation box appears, again click on the Refresh Firefox button in the confirmation box.
Solution 5: Choose a professional video repair to fix error code 224002.
Even after trying the above solutions still if you are facing these error problems. Then you can go with professional video repair software. This software will resolve all your problems regarding video players or corrupted video files. This software is very quick and effective in solving such type of issues as corrupted video formats or occurring of errors while playing videos on a self-hosted website. This video repair software is compatible with windows and mac operating systems.
While playing a video on a web browser you may encounter the error 224002. This blog gives you 5 easy and effective ways to fix error code 224002. You can go with the above solutions to fix this error.
Brief Overview on Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played
Looking for solution of Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played ? It is one of the major issues which almost every users might have come across at any instance of their life. Digital photos and videos can get accidentally deleted or might get corrupted due to any specific error. In such situation, previously stored files cannot be accessed further. At this juncture, there arises the need for Photo recovery Software. It is one of the most proficient utility which has been designed to accomplish Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played issues conveniently. It is best tool to recover corrupted, deleted, missing, formatted and inaccessible images and videos from digital camera or any other storage devices. It has been exclusively designed by the professionals to rescue photos as well as videos and overcome memory card corruption issues irrespective of its cause.
Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played: Reasons Why Photo Becomes Inaccessible
Photos become inaccessible and user may lose their valuable pictures from storage device, due to following reasons:-
- When stored images get deleted accidentally then Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played can be faced.
- If you have formatted your drive.
- Due to severe virus attack.
- Improper handling of device.
- Due to file system corruption.
- Due to physically damaged media.
- Header file corruption.
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there can also be some other possibilities due to which need for Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played solution arises for users. Unfortunately, if you are facing loss of photos due to any of the above mentioned reasons and do not have a valid backup then it is better to opt for Photo Recovery Software to resolve Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played issues in the mean time.
Avoid Common Mistakes to Prevent Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played issues for future
One silly mistake or slight carelessness is enough to erase all the memorable and exciting moments of past. It is rightly said “Prevention is always better than cure”. While most of the problems related to Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played have solution, But it would be better not to confront it by taking some measures. Therefore, users are advised to take care of the following points mentioned below if they do not want to be in horrible situation of Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played which can be quite messy at times.
- Never remove the memory card when it is in use.
- Always safely remove the memory card before removing it from its slot.
- Do not click pictures or record videos when battery is running low to avoid Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played.
- Always be careful while erasing unwanted files
- avoid using “Delete All” button of Digital Camera
- Do not mishandle digital camera or memory card.
Note: Avoid using Memory Card if you have deleted any photos and videos from it. Doing so will prevent the possibilities of overwriting and replacing the data on the card. Once overwritten, option for rescue data in case of Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played will be next to impossible.
Best Solution for Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played
Photo Recovery Software is one of the robust and advanced tool which has the ability to rescue lost or deleted pictures/videos. It has been designed by working professionals who have large experience in this field. The software has strong scanning technique and all latest features, which can easily resolve Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played and restore photos and videos. It scans your storage device deeply and detect all missing files. After that it provides facility to see preview of recoverable items and restore them wherever you want to for quick access. Today it has numerous satisfied users throughout the world, who have tried it in order to fix Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played issue. Not only that it has also some amazing features which makes it popular in photo recovery segment. However it can be said that it is the only secure way, which provide complete and instant solution for Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played in very less time without losing a single photo during recovery. Therefore one can rely on the software to get satisfying and impressive results.
Benefits of Using Photo Recovery Software for Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played
It is capable of resolving Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played and recover lost, deleted and damaged photos, videos on memory card.
Has the potential to recover even severely damaged files as well as formatted memory card.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Easily recover JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MOS, PSP, PCT, JPG, GIF, BMP etc files and fix Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played.
Also restore deleted or damaged audio, video and other multimedia files in convenient way.
Provide facility to add file headers in the list of photo, audio, video items by just Drag and Drop method.
Generate preview of recoverable files before saving it.
User friendly GUI for easy navigation.
Having different scanning options like, Advance, Quick, Full scan.
Compatible with all Mac OS X as well as Windows operating system.
Supports different Mac or Windows versions like Mac OS X Tiger, Lion Leopard, Panther and Windows Vista, 7, 8 etc respectively.
Supports different file system such as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
Able to undelete images from memory card to overcome Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played on storage devices such as Micro SD, CF, XD card, SDHC etc.
Supports all digital camera, mobile phones, tablets etc.
Restore photos from system hard drive, emptied recycle bin or un-bootable volume.
Provide complete solution for Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played even without having technical skills.
Available as free trial and licensed version.
These are few prominent features of Photo Recovery Software best in this class. If you want to overcome Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played issue, then without any delay try this amazing tool and get desired result.
Limitations of the Photo Recovery Software to Overcome Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played Issue
Although Photo Recovery Software is one of secure way to cater the need for Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played solution in very less time. However, users should know about its limitations which are discussed below :-
- Demo version provides with the preview of the deleted and corrupted photos and videos.
- Users have to avail licensed version in order to recover deleted or lost photos and overcome Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played.
System Requirement for Photo Recovery Software
- Processor:- Pentium Class.
- Operating System:- Windows Vista, Windows7, 8 etc.
- Memory:- RAM 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- 100 MB free space.
- Processor:- Intel(G5 or its later version)
- Memory:- RAM should be at least 1 GB.
- Hard Disk:- Free space should be 100 MB.
- Operating System:- 10. 4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or any other latest Mac OS X.
User’s Guide to Resolve Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played: Follow Step by Step Wizard to Run the Software
Step:1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software to accomplish Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played issue
Step:2 Once installed, launch the program by double clicking on the icon present on the desktop.
Step:3 Connect the storage device that need to be scanned with the PC.
Step:4 Once connected, the program will automatically detect the storage device which has been plugged.
Step:5 Click on the Scan button to initiate the scanning process. Be sure to choose the exact file type from the list for quick search.
Step:6 Once the scanning is completed, you will get the preview of the files that has been deleted, corrupted. Select the file to be restored and saved on the desired location on the computer. However, you need to have the licensed version of the software for accomplishing Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played task.
Step 7: Finally, a progress bar will appear that shows the ongoing process of storing photos and videos to the desired location and overcome Fix Error Code 224002 : This Video Cannot Be Played