Canon's PowerShot SX610 HS is known as an affordable compact camera with a long 18x zoom lens. This is loaded with amazing features that includes Wi-Fi and Canon's fun Creative Shot mode, but its 20 Megapixel image sensor does more to detract from image quality that it does add to, if you want a long zoom camera at cheap price.
Canon's PowerShot SX610 HS measurs just 2.4 x 4.1 x 1.1 inches HWD and weighs 6.7 ounces. It slides into a pocket with great ease, just thanks to its slim body. Its body incorporates both metal and plastic, but it feels solid built. The lines of its body are little more angular than those of Canon's PowerShot SX600 HS, but these two cameras handle almost exactly the same in terms of controls. This camera is available in white, black or red.
Key Features Of Canon's PowerShot SX610 HS:-
- 20.2 MP 1\2.3 CMOS Sensor
- Digic 4+ Image processor
- Canon 18 x Optical Zoom lens
- 25-40 mm
- Full HD Video Recording
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- ISO 3200 and 7.2 fps Shooting.
In some cases, the images or other similar data get loss due to several reasons that might be:-
- Accidentally deletion of photos from Canon's PowerShot SX610 HS camera.
- Took several photos from Canon's PowerShot SX610 HS camera while it was showing Low Battery indication.
- Whenever you copy photos from your Canon's PowerShot SX610 HS camera to your system, there are some photos that are failing to be copied. Also, you can't find them either from the computer or from your camera.
However there are still some unpredictable situations like memory card get corrupted, or photos become inaccessible or so on. Is there any solution to recover those inaccessible images from Canon's PowerShot SX610 HS? The answer is Yes. You can recover those photos using Photo Recovery Software. This is used as professional built in tool, that uses advanced technology in order to get back your deleted or damaged photos. So, the only thing you have to do is to download and install this effective software into your machine as soon as possible.