Canon EOS 80D Kit EF-S18-55 IS STM Digital SLR Camera is one of the latest released camera and has a good repo in the market. As it has an enthusiast-level DSLR and the successor to the 70D. Really, it is totally professionally oriented camera and is developed with all the advanced features what the photographer need and require in order to have a good photo-shot.
Key Features Of Canon EOS 80D :-
- 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF
- 45-point AF system with all cross-type points
- 3″ 1.04M-dot articulating touchscreen
- 1080/60p video capture
- 7 fps continuous shooting with AF
- Weather-resistant body
- 7560-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- Wi-Fi + NFC
As it has the latest advanced features but in-spite of that you have to suffer from the problems of photos deletion or lost of photos from your digital camera. Such thing happen by mistake or due to the accidental deletion of photos. In such situation, we feel very uneasy and not being able to know how to recover back all those lost or deleted images. Now, you don’t have to worry for this, its solution has also come how to recover back all your lost images. Recovery of all the deleted/lost images is easily possible by the used of the photo recovery software.
Reasons Responsible For Loss/Deletion Of Photos From Digital camera :-
- Improper removal of memory card from Canon EOS 80D digital camera.
- Capturing photos from camera during low battery leads to picture deletion.
- Memory card formatting or error message can erase images stored in it or makes it inaccessible.
- Accidental deletion of images from camera by pressing “Delete All” button.
- Frequently using same memory card on different digital camera leads photo deletion.
To recover your deleted photos just install the recovery software and by use of it regain back all your lost and deleted photos easily.