The Olympus Corporation is pleased to announce that the Olympus E-M1 Mark II is get scheduled to go on sale in the end of December 2016. This Micro Four Third System Standard Compliant Compact system features achieve a maximum 18 fps high speed sequential shooting in AF/AE tracking. This newly developed TruePic VIII image processor, 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor get equipped with new 121-point all cross-Type-On-Chip Phase Detection AF sensor, and other advanced 5-axis Image stabilization culminates in excellent image quality and responsiveness in the Olympus OM-D series flagship model.
- High Speed other sequential shooting and AF Performance for capturing split second moments, and maximum 18 fps sequential shooting performance in AF / AE tracking.
- Dustrpoof, splashproof and freezeproof (-10 degree Celsius) performance in a compact, lightweight design for both excellent mobility and reliability.
- Excellent Image quality achieved with the high speed TruePic VIII image processor and 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor.
- Advanced in body 5 axis Image Stabilization and Electronic stabilization provide beautiful hand held image quality and support for 4K compatible OM-D Movie.
- Salient mode and other original Olympus Shooting expand the realms of shooting.
Sometimes these picture files of Olympus E-M1 Mark II get deleted accidentally or formatted unintentionally and then after it becomes important to search for the solution that possess the ability to recover Olympus E-M1 Mark II picture files.
But here, its most important to understand the real reason behind the Picture loss.
- There are might be chances that you have deleted some of the files mistakenly.
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II digital camera memory card may have turn corrupt or physically damaged due to virus attack or malware interruptions.
- Due to inappropriately removing the memory card from camera, the image might turn unreadable.
- When you continue shooting videos or capturing images while the battery of Olympus Digital camera is low.
However apart from the above mentioned picture file corruption reasons, there are other technical factors as well that makes the Olympus digital camera images unreadable. However whatever the reason might be, it might corrupt and delete files that need to be repaired. Hence, based on the volume and type of corruption, its important to employ an efficient tool accordingly.
Hence, Photo Recovery Software is an efficient and professional software that fulfills all the features that are mentioned here. Its a comprehensive application that helps to recover all multimedia files including images, videos, and audio clips. Additionally, the tool offers a couple of exclusive features that make it scalable among end-users. So, if you want to recover your Olympus E-M1 Mark II digital camera picture file as well as video file, then you have to install Photo Recovery Software as soon as possible into your system.