iTunes is referred as a free backup utility for iPod users from Apple. Every time you plugin into your device to your system, then it will automatically get synced your device and create a backup of your data. But sometimes, when iPod touch will not show up in the iTunes, and won't sync due to multiple reasons. There are so many users who are complaining that their iTunes is not detecting iPod error. So, have you ever have getting this iTunes recognizing issues on your system? If yes, then you can fix this problem using Photo Recovery Software.
Scenario Led To iTunes Does Not Get Recognized With iPod Are as Follows :
- iTunes versions is out of date or USB cable is broken.
- Haven't update your driver.
- Computer or device problem.
- Haven't authorize your iTunes.
If your iPod does not get detected, please follow below steps :
- Solution 1 : Update to the Newest iTunes and Change a USB Cable
- Solution 2 :Re-authorize iTunes on your system.
- Solution 3 :Reboot your iPod and computer.
- Solution 4 :Always use Wireless Syncing method.
- Solution 5 :Update drivers.
You can also go with :
- Close all your open programs.
- You should make sure that the iPod is turned on and well charged.
- Just connect your iPod directly to your system and no through a USB Hub
- Connect it to another USB port on the computer. For desktop PCs with USB connectors on the front and on the back, try with the one of the back connectors.
- If you have an extra USB cable, try using it.
Use Professional Photo Recovery Software As Alternative Tool
Do you still have some problems? If yes, then just use this third-party tool known as Photo recovery software that will recover and sync your files from iPod to your system or iTunes. This software is regarded as most efficient one that works like iTunes and can do whatever iTunes can't. You can easily transfer large number of data between your iDevices and PC as music, video, photo, eBook, apps and so on. It will also freely download videos from YouTube and 100+ sites. You can quickly save install and manage iOS apps and app data. Also extracts and manage iTunes backup files with Photo Recovery Software.