Kodak PIXPRO FZ53 is a compact point and shoot camera that always promises better design, convenience, and functionally whatever the occasion may be. This is truly slim and pocketable point and shoot camera that always comes in black color. This versatile camera is visited everyday for shooting. Just revolving around a 16.15 MP 1 / 2.3” CCD sensor, this camera is capable of producing high resolution stills and HD 720p video, along with the a sensitivity range of ISO 80 – 1600. The slender form factor incorporates a 5x, 28 – 140 mm equivalent zoom lens to cover the wide angle to telephoto focal lengths, and digital image stabilization that benefits this reach by minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, a rear 2.7” 230k dot LCD Monitor is available for clear live view monitoring and image playback, that is built -in – flash can be used to illuminate low-light scenes, and this is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can be conveniently charged in camera.
Kodak PIXPRO FZ53 specification are as follows:-
- A 16.15 MP 1 / 2.3”CCD sensor produces high resolution stills and HD 729p / 30video, along with sensitivity range of ISO 80-1600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Its 5x optical zoom lens provides a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range, that covers a wide angle to telephoto perspectives, and 6x digital zoom is also available for further extend the effective reach.
- Digital image stabilization is also available to minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions or with longer focal lengths.
- Kodak PIXPRO FZ53 camera body incorporates a rear of 2.7” 230K dot LCD Monitor for composing and reviewing imagery, as well as for navigating the menu system.
- The included LB-012 rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can be charged in-camera and provides approximately 200 shots per charge.
- Both single and multi, 9 point autofocus modes can be used, and Face detection is also available to prioritize subjects faces when shooting portraits.
However, for all the Kodak Lovers, Kodak PIXPRO FZ53 is the best choice that is used to capture cherished moment into images during journey. But it doesn't matter how excellent your device is, it will encounter some errors. At most of the times, you delete your photos in a hurry. Alternatively, when you insert a memory card into your camera, your screen prompts some memory card error. Thus, you can find a professional tool that named as Photo Recovery Software. This is a best solution to recover your lost photos and videos from Kodak PIXPRO FZ53 digital camera.